Open Heaven Sunday 7th February 2021 Devotional Guide By Pastor E.A Adeboye
TOPIC: A Time to Flee (I)
“But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.” – (Matthew 10:23)
READ: Genesis 27:41-45 (KJV)
41. And Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him; and Esau said in his heart, The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob.
42. And these words of Esau her elder son were told to Rebekah; and she sent and called Jacob her younger son, and said unto him, Behold, thy brother Esau, as touching thee, doth comfort himself, purposing to kill thee.
43. Now therefore, my son, obey my voice; and arise, flee thou to Laban my brother to Haran;
44. And tarry with him a few days, until thy brother’s fury turn away;
45. Until thy brother’s anger turn away from thee, and he forget that which thou hast done to him; then I will send, and fetch thee from thence; why should I be deprived also of you both in one day?
Originally posted on February 7, 2021 @ 9:05 AM